Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Silver Streak Bathroom- Continued

It took me a few days to get the bathroom put together...

Bath before:



Bathroom after:


Although it's far from finished- it's at least bright and a blank slate waiting for the fun!

I have decided to replace the faux marble laminate with something cheerful.  I'm still on the hunt for the perfect laminate but there's plenty to do until then!

The sink was a $5 Habitat for Humanity Restore find and and the faucet is a new purchase from Home Depot.




I couldn't find chrome replacement hardware with the same partial offset, so rather than hassle with it I just cleaned the original hardware with TSP Substitute, taped non-paintable parts and spray painted them white. I used Rustoleum 2x Glossy White. They just disappear into the white cabinets. 



I've picked out .032 Aluminum Sheets for the bath and kitchen backsplash, and the front end interior skin /seating area.

It's so hard waiting to add the fun pops of color in the curtains and bedding and upholstery!

No comments:

Post a Comment