Monday, September 16, 2013

Silver Streak Redo Ideas

For the week prior to the arrival of the Silver Streak trailer, I spent a lot of time perusing Pinterest gathering ideas for the redo, and forums for knowledge of potential nightmares and challenges.

Here is a picture of what the interior looked like in 1974 from the original brochure.























That was way funky!

So, I am torn- keep it original or make it bright light and modern?
Here are some of my favorite inspiration photos:

Keep it original?
















Make it light, bright and modern?




































Or classy and modern?

















I guess I'll let my silver Stream dictate what I choose!

Want to see more fabulous and inspiring vintage travel trailer ideas?
Visit my Pinterest board:

No comments:

Post a Comment